Welcome to the Ductile Iron Society
The 2020 Ductile Iron Production Seminar has sold out! There are no more seats available.
Looking for a Job? Check out the DIS Member’s Job Postings here: Link-Job Postings; AFS video on Metal-Casting Careers! Link-Metal Casting Careers video
Associate Members and Overseas Members can now pay their dues online at the following links:
- DIS NA Members Locations Interactive Map
- DIS/AFS Position Statement on ASTM E2567-11(Ductile Iron Image Analysis Standard)
The main objective of the Ductile Iron Society is to advance the technology, art, science of ductile iron production and to disseminate all such information to the members. Such an objective is achieved by:
- Research programs aimed at improving production technology, solving long standing production problems, and providing better manufacturing economies.
- Exchange of technical and production knowledge through Society meetings, plant visits, and encouraging private conversations.
- Issuing various reports and bulletins covering research and new technology.
- Quality guidance and Certification of producers.