Welcome to the Ductile Iron Society
- Sonesta Hotel Reservation Booking Link Opens up for Keith Millis Symposium attendees. The room rate is $160/night and the hotel cutoff date is October 1, 2018.
- DIS Elects New Officers for 2018-2019, President John Davies of Lethbridge Iron Works (l) and Vice President Matthew H. Meyer of Kohler Company (r)
- Andy Adams DIS 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dave Williams DIS 2018 Member of the Year
- Prem Mohla FEF Endowment Fund Link
- Call for Papers-2018 Keith Millis Symposium on Ductile Cast Iron Link
- 2018 Keith Millis Symposium Speaker Instructions Link
Associate Members and Overseas Members can now pay their dues online at the following links:
- DIS NA Members Locations Interactive Map
- DIS/AFS Position Statement on ASTM E2567-11(Ductile Iron Image Analysis Standard)
The main objective of the Ductile Iron Society is to advance the technology, art, science of ductile iron production and to disseminate all such information to the members. Such an objective is achieved by:
- Research programs aimed at improving production technology, solving long standing production problems, and providing better manufacturing economies.
- Exchange of technical and production knowledge through Society meetings, plant visits, and encouraging private conversations.
- Issuing various reports and bulletins covering research and new technology.
- Quality guidance and Certification of producers.