Welcome to the Ductile Iron Society
Looking for a Job? Check out the DIS Member’s Job Postings here: Link-Job Postings; AFS video on Metal-Casting Careers! Link-Metal Casting Careers video
Associate Members, Foundries and Overseas Members can soon pay your dues online! Watch for your July dues invoice with links to pay online.
- The main objective of the Ductile Iron Society is to advance the technology, art, science of ductile iron production and to disseminate all such information to the members. Such an objective is achieved by:
- Research programs aimed at improving production technology, solving long standing production problems, and providing better manufacturing economies.
- Exchange of technical and production knowledge through Society meetings, plant visits, and encouraging private conversations.
- Issuing various reports and bulletins covering research and new technology.
- Quality guidance and Certification of producers.