Welcome to the Ductile Iron Society
DIS Annual Meeting Registration link – Meeting Registration! – JOIN US IN QUEBEC CITY! Note: Hotel cut-off date is extended
- Date: June 12-14, 2019
- Place: Plaza Quebec Hotel, 3031 Boul. Laurier, Sainte-Foy (Québec) CAN
- Times: June 12 (DIS Committees), June 13 (Annual Meeting Technical Session 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM), June 14 (Plant Tour of Poitras Foundry in L’lslet Quebec (8:00 AM – Noon). Passports required!
Looking for a Job? Check out the AFS video on MetalCasting Careers! Link-Metal Casting Careers video
Associate Members and Overseas Members can now pay their dues online at the following links:
The main objective of the Ductile Iron Society is to advance the technology, art, science of ductile iron production and to disseminate all such information to the members. Such an objective is achieved by:
- Research programs aimed at improving production technology, solving long standing production problems, and providing better manufacturing economies.
- Exchange of technical and production knowledge through Society meetings, plant visits, and encouraging private conversations.
- Issuing various reports and bulletins covering research and new technology.
- Quality guidance and Certification of producers.