Welcome to the Ductile Iron Society
Come visit the DIS Booth #551 at the upcoming 2019 AFS CastExpo in Atlanta, GA April 27-30!
Looking for a Job? Check out the AFS video on MetalCasting Careers! Link-Metal Casting Careers video
DIS Annual Meeting Registration is now open in the Members Area – Meeting Registration! – JOIN US IN QUEBEC CITY! Note: Hotel cut-off date is April 27, 2019
- Date: June 12-14, 2019
- Place: Plaza Quebec Hotel, 3031 Boul. Laurier, Sainte-Foy (Québec) CAN
- Times: June 12 (DIS Committees), June 13 (Annual Meeting Technical Session 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM), June 14 (Plant Tour of Poitras Foundry in L’lslet Quebec (8:00 AM – Noon). Passports required!
Associate Members and Overseas Members can now pay their dues online at the following links:
The main objective of the Ductile Iron Society is to advance the technology, art, science of ductile iron production and to disseminate all such information to the members. Such an objective is achieved by:
- Research programs aimed at improving production technology, solving long standing production problems, and providing better manufacturing economies.
- Exchange of technical and production knowledge through Society meetings, plant visits, and encouraging private conversations.
- Issuing various reports and bulletins covering research and new technology.
- Quality guidance and Certification of producers.