Welcome to the Ductile Iron Society
- Keith Millis Meeting Registration Packet for Non-Members Link. DIS Members please register through the Member Area – Meeting Registration tab.
- Sonesta Hotel Reservation Booking Link Opens up for Keith Millis Symposium attendees. The room rate is $160/night and the hotel cutoff date is October 1, 2018.
- 2018 Keith Millis Symposium Speaker Instructions Link
- Prem Mohla FEF Endowment Fund Link
Associate Members and Overseas Members can now pay their dues online at the following links:
- DIS NA Members Locations Interactive Map
- DIS/AFS Position Statement on ASTM E2567-11(Ductile Iron Image Analysis Standard)
The main objective of the Ductile Iron Society is to advance the technology, art, science of ductile iron production and to disseminate all such information to the members. Such an objective is achieved by:
- Research programs aimed at improving production technology, solving long standing production problems, and providing better manufacturing economies.
- Exchange of technical and production knowledge through Society meetings, plant visits, and encouraging private conversations.
- Issuing various reports and bulletins covering research and new technology.
- Quality guidance and Certification of producers.