Welcome to the Ductile Iron Society
- DIS Ductile Iron Production Seminar – The 2017 Ductile Iron Production Seminar will be held on January 24-25 at the Hilton Garden Inn, Chicago O’Hare Airport. There are discounted registration fees available for Overseas Members or Members Under Age 35 for this meeting. Registration Fee = $450.00, Under Age 35 or Overseas Member = $350.00. GET MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTER LINK
- THORS has the following webinars coming up by foundry expert Al Alagarsamy.
Inoculation Practices for Cast Irons on Jan 19, 2017. Don’t miss out, learn about these topics and have your questions answered by expert Al Alagarsamy.
- Associate Members and Overseas Members can now pay their dues online at the following links: Associates Dues Link Overseas Dues Link
- DIS North American Members Locations Interactive Map
- DIS/AFS Position Statement on ASTM E2567-11(Ductile Iron Image Analysis Standard)
The main objective of the Ductile Iron Society is to advance the technology, art, science of ductile iron production and to disseminate all such information to the members. Such an objective is achieved by: