Welcome to the Ductile Iron Society
Call for Papers for 2018 Keith Millis Symposium on Ductile Cast Iron Link
- 2018 Keith Millis Symposium Speaker Instructions Link
- Meeting registration for the Fall 2017 T&O Meeting is now open. Go to the Member Area Menu and click on Meeting Registration. You can either register online (preferred) or download a .pdf copy of the registration form for mail or FAX.
Associate Members and Overseas Members can now pay their dues online at the following links:
- DIS NA Members Locations Interactive Map
- DIS/AFS Position Statement on ASTM E2567-11(Ductile Iron Image Analysis Standard)
The main objective of the Ductile Iron Society is to advance the technology, art, science of ductile iron production and to disseminate all such information to the members. Such an objective is achieved by:
- Research programs aimed at improving production technology, solving long standing production problems, and providing better manufacturing economies.
- Exchange of technical and production knowledge through Society meetings, plant visits, and encouraging private conversations.
- Issuing various reports and bulletins covering research and new technology.
- Quality guidance and Certification of producers.