Welcome to the Ductile Iron Society
- THORS introduces new course “DUCTILE IRON FUNDAMENTALS – PART I” LINK TO INFO
- DIS Fall T&O Meeting – DIS will hold our Fall meeting on October 28-30, 2015 at the Ho Chunk Indian Casino and Resort, S3214 County Hwy BD, Baraboo, WI. Committees will meet on October 28 with Technical Presentations and Plant Tour to Grede-Reedsburg on October 29-30. Download link for Registration Packet.
- DIS to hold 2nd Design with Ductile Iron Seminar on October 27, 2015 at the Ho Chunk Indian Casino and Resort in Baraboo, WI. This seminar is designed for customers of DIS Foundry Members.
Ask-The-Experts Forum created. We were unable to recover our old forum information so we created a new one. You must register again. You can use the same registration info you use on the Member’s Only area but you will always have to log into the forum separately from the Member’s Area. It’s a little more difficult to register for security purposes! We hope you will register and post to the forum often!
DIS has formed new MetalCasting Forum Committee. This committee will offer a structured, yet informal venue for DIS members to exchange information related to the foundry and casting technology of Ductile Iron.
- DIS North American Member Locations Interactive Map
- Now Apply for Membership & Pay Dues Online (Offshore & Associate memberships only)
- DIS/AFS Position Statement on ASTM E2567-11(Ductile Iron Image Analysis Standard)
The main objective of the Ductile Iron Society is to advance the technology, art, science of ductile iron production and to disseminate all such information to the members. Such an objective is achieved by: