Welcome to the Ductile Iron Society
2014, October 28 DIS Free Design With Ductile Iron Seminar Announcement download!
2014, October 29-31 DIS Fall Meeting Registration form and Meeting Schedule download!
DIS has formed new MetalCasting Forum Committee. This committee will offer a structured, yet informal venue for DIS members to exchange information related to the foundry and casting technology of Ductile Iron.
- DIS North American Member Locations Interactive Map
- Now Apply for Membership & Pay Dues Online (Offshore & Associate memberships only)
- DIS/AFS Position Statement on ASTM E2567-11(Ductile Iron Image Analysis Standard)
- Green Sand Basics CD Available
- Metallurgy Training CD Available
- Research programs aimed at improving production technology, solving long standing production problems, and providing better manufacturing economies.
- Exchange of technical and production knowledge through Society meetings, plant visits, and encouraging private conversations.
- Issuing various reports and bulletins covering research and new technology.
- Quality guidance and Certification of producers.
The main objective of the Ductile Iron Society is to advance the technology, art, science of ductile iron production and to disseminate all such information to the members. Such an objective is achieved by: