Welcome to the Ductile Iron Society
New Ask-The-Experts Forum created. We were unable to recover our old forum information so we created a new one. You must register again. You can use the same registration info you use on the Member’s Only area but you will always have to log into the forum separately from the Member’s Area. It’s a little more difficult to register for security purposes! We hope you will register and post to the forum often!
NOTE: Friday, Oct. 24 is the cutoff date for registrations for the October 28 DIS Free Design With Ductile Iron Seminar Announcement download!
2014, October 29-31 DIS Fall Meeting Registration form and Meeting Schedule download!
DIS has formed new MetalCasting Forum Committee. This committee will offer a structured, yet informal venue for DIS members to exchange information related to the foundry and casting technology of Ductile Iron.
- DIS North American Member Locations Interactive Map
- Now Apply for Membership & Pay Dues Online (Offshore & Associate memberships only)
- DIS/AFS Position Statement on ASTM E2567-11(Ductile Iron Image Analysis Standard)
- Green Sand Basics CD Available
- Metallurgy Training CD Available
The main objective of the Ductile Iron Society is to advance the technology, art, science of ductile iron production and to disseminate all such information to the members. Such an objective is achieved by: