Welcome to the Ductile Iron Society
Frank Headington of Neenah Foundry will be honored with the DIS Lifetime Achievement Award.
Serge Grenier of Rio Tinto and Matthew Meyer of the Kohler Company will be honored as DIS Co-Members of the Year for their work on the ASTM Ductile Iron Image Analysis Standard.
- The FREE SEMINAR DIS Third Design With Ductile Iron originally scheduled for June 1, 2016 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Perrysburg, Ohio HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
- DIS World Conference on Austempered Ductile Iron Call for Papers Link!
- DIS will hold our 2016 Annual Meeting on June 2-3, 2016 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Perrysburg, Ohio. There will be a plant tour of GM Defiance. There are no more spots open for the plant tour! DIS Committees will meet on June 1. Paper registration forms are available in the Member Area on the Meeting Registration Tab. Click here to download a pdf copy of the Agenda and Presentation Topics.
- DIS North American Member Locations Interactive Map
- DIS/AFS Position Statement on ASTM E2567-11(Ductile Iron Image Analysis Standard)
The main objective of the Ductile Iron Society is to advance the technology, art, science of ductile iron production and to disseminate all such information to the members. Such an objective is achieved by: