1. A Revision of the Iron-Carbon-Silicon Phase System. January, 1968.
2. The Relation of the Revision in report no. 1 (above) to the solidification of Castings. January, 1968.
3. Dissolution and Desulfurization Reactions of Magnesium Vapor in Liquid Iron Alloys. September, 1971.
4. Factors Influencing the Occurrence of Carbides in Thin Sections of Ductile Iron. January, 1972.
5. The Influence of Processing Variables on Matrix Structure and Nodularity of Ductile Iron. September, 1972.
6. Factors Influencing the Formation of Pinholes in Gray and Ductile Iron. April, 1974.
7. Time-Temperature Relationships Involved in the Decomposition of Carbides in Ductile Iron. November, 1975.
8. Factors Affecting Optimum Properties in Heavy Section Ductile Iron. September, 1977.
9. The Effect of Trace Elements and Composition Variables on the Annealing Time of Ductile Iron. June, 1979.
10. Factors Influencing a Shrinkage Cavity Formation in Ductile Iron. October, 1981.
11. Factors Influencing Dross Formation in Ductile Iron Castings. December, 1982.
12. The Influence of Foundry Variables on Nodule Count in Ductile Iron. April, 1984.
13. The Influence of the Chemical Analysis of Alloys on the Nodule Count of Ductile Iron. April, 1984.
14. An Investigation of Factors Affecting the Machinability of Ductile Cast Irons. October, 1987.
15. An Investigation of the Effects of Graphite Parameters on the Fracture Toughness of Ductile Iron. January, 1989.
16. Characterization of Inclusions in Ductile Iron Castings. August, 1989.
17. Occurrence of Sub-Surface Flake Graphite in Ductile Iron Castings. George DiSylvestro, American Colloid Company. 1993.
18. Impact Properties of Ductile Iron by Dynamic Tear Testing. Thomas E. Prucha, CMI. 1993.
19. Simple Fracture Test for Transition Temperature of Ductile Iron. 1994.
20. Machinability of Ductile Iron. 1993.(Call
DIS for copy)
21. Determination of Dynamic Tear Values in Ductile Iron Through Resonant Frequency Measurements. 1996.
22. Influence of Alloys on the Critical Temperatures of Ductile Iron. 1997.
23. Heavy Section Ductile Iron Technology. 1995.
24. Longitudinal Wave Technique for Nodularity Determination. 1994.
25. Alternative Test for the Fracture Toughness of Ductile Iron. 1993.
26. Determination of Poissons Ratio in ADI. 1994.
27. Critical Literature Review of Rare Earth Use in Ductile Iron. 1997.
28. Mechanical Properties of Ductile After Long Times at Elevated Temps
29. Fatigue Properties of Ductile Iron (not available at this time)
30. Monotonic and cyclic Property Determination for Ductile Iron
31. Wall Chart for Rating Ductile Iron
32. Improving the Properties of ADI - Phases 1A and 1B
33. Mini-alloying of Ductile Iron with Molybdenum
34. Shrinkage in Ductile Iron
35. Chart to Indicate Ferrite/Pearlite Ratios
36. Training CD Rom for Evaluation of Ductile Iron Microstructure
37. Nodularity, its Measurement, and its Correlation with the Mechanical Properties of Ductile Iron.
38. Project Aborted - No Data Available.
39. Elimination and Neutralization of Boron in Ductile Irons.
40. Survey of Greensand
Properties of Member Foundries
41. Training CD’s – Ongoing work being done on different subjects
42. Ultrasonic Testing for Nodularity
43. Dimensional Growth
of Ductile Iron Castings During Heat Treatment
of Surface Defects on Fatigue Properties of Ferritic Ductile Iron
45. Graphite shape
degradation at the surface of chemically bonded sand molds and cores
Structure-Property Relationships in Ductile Iron (Not
Available to Non-Members)
Skin Literature Search
48. Evaluation of Normalizing Heat
Treatment to Develop Improved Properties in
HeavySection Pearlitic Iron
49. Analysis of Pearlitic Ductile Iron with
Enhanced Mechanical Properties
50. Tracking Chemistry of Minor Elements